There are several ways to contact us.
You can email us at email@example.com
You may call us on 01579 351 631
We hope you have a wonderful stay at the cottage.
Before you contact us to book, please bear in mind the following:
- You should be able to row. A row boat is provided for your use and is the main way of getting from Newton Ferrers pontoon to the Cottage that only takes a few minutes to row.
However, in the summer (from Easter to end of September) a ferryman is also available to take you across the river for a small fee. Alternatively you can walk to the cottage around the headland through National Trust land - approximately half a mile along the coastpath.
We only accept non-smokers
· access to the cottage is by rowing boat (see above)
· We don't rent the cottage to groups of young people under 30 without discussion
· We do not allow pets
· There is no washing machine
· There is no tv reception but there are plenty of DVDs and a decent size screen as well as unlimited internet access.
There are many books and lots of games and puzzles.
· There is variable mobile reception but we have a landline with honesty box, there is now unlimited and free wifi
The above list is not meant to be negative in any way, it is just a very special cottage in a completely unique location and we want you to love it as much as we do.
We are now on another website advertising our property. A website for people who want cottages with access to the water: